Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sugar & Spice {Lolita Fashion}




Hey dolls!
So I had a chance to get my hands on something I don't usually do, or haven't done in a long while I should say! Way back in my first SL days, I loved wearing the Gothy Lolita look and then I became selfish with allll the looks! So I had a blast with this outfit.
Although this isn't a style for everyone, it's a style I find to be super cute! There are so many ways to enjoy it too. With  just a switch up of hair colors and lip gloss, I made it all cutesy but it wouldn't have been hard at all to spin this into a Goth Lolita look instead of Sweet Lolita.
The newly released dresses by DRBC made it quite easy for me! With so many options, I was so undecided on which to play with first! It ranges from Sweet to Goth with an option to even go Classic Lolita so play with allll of them. For my fellow lovers of this fashion, you will want these in ever print, yes they ARE that much fun!
My incredibly gorgeous shoes are by the awesome FK Designs. These are also available in a plethora of prints for you to mix and match to your lil hearts content. These are for Slink High feet and also come with a Belleza high feet pair too. My dear Belleza, which I am finding myself wearing more and more!
I will be back around soon with more stuff and things, until then, take care and chop, chop....I mean, shop, shop, shop! <3

Body (Mesh Body-  -Belleza- Venus- Isis)
Skin: Essences {Linka} pale 01
Hair: Blues. Jessica - Fades 2
Eyes: .the sugar garden. Summer Eyes - Dark Brown
Lipstick: Nox. Drama Lip [Oil]

Outfit
Dress: ::DRBC:: squelette delicat - goth kawaii
Stockings: :AviCandy: Mid Waist Pantyhose - Floral
Shoes: FK! - Kawaii Cuties - Classy
Hat: Remarkable Oblivion - SugarRush - Anise

Pose
*EverGlow* - Sweet 01

No comments:

Post a Comment