Thursday, April 6, 2017

"Inside Her You'll Find Sanctuary..."

{Click to enlarge-Taken at Clef de Peau sim}

I can't even keep up with Sn@tch, seriously! Ivey is always releasing some awesomeness and at great prices! This dress was perfect to doll up with my new Gos shoes released at this years Shoetopia. Gos never disappoints. I'm wearing the new Toast bento rings, just released at Suicide Dolls. Make sure to check out ALL things Toast because it'll blow you away! Also, expect to see lots of Toast in Gia's World because it blows me away!
Make sure to keep up with Sn@tch on facebook as linked above, or Flickr.

I have a lil more time on my hands so I will try to be around more, I do so promise! I've missed my Gia's World residents so very much! I hope you've all been well. Thanks for sticking around for the ride, I've got so much to show you!

Body

Mesh Body: Maitreya
Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.6
Skin Applier: Glam Affair - Maria ( LeLutka Applier ) Powderpack
Hair: DOUX - Shakiria hairstyle [B&W]
Eyes: -SU!- The Darks Eyes 01
Ears: L'Etre - Streched mesh ears
Nails: [Formanails] Ballerina -2- Nails For Vista Hands Big Pack

Outfit

Dress: Sn@tch Selena Cocktail Dress
Heels: [Gos] Boutique - Monza Pumps - Leopard @ Shoetopia 2017
Rings: Toast  -  Basic Bento Rings @ Suicide Dollz

Pose:
Le Poppycock *Breathe Easy* B @ Chapter 4



No comments:

Post a Comment