Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Gasoline Gal! [Rockabilly Fashion Fair]







The Rockabilly Fashion Fair has finally arrived! Seems like I have been waiting forever. But the wait was so worth it! I shoved past randoms (not really but it seemed like it) to get in and even though it was one step forward and two steps back, I managed to get most of everything I wanted in one night, though, I seem to find myself returning to snag other things again and again.
Unfortunately, when I tried to buy my Ploom hair, it didn't make it to my inventory. Yes I shed a tear that night but, I sent a notecard and Helyanwe Vindaloo responded promptly! Thank goodness!
Have fun navigating your way around. I dont think maps or landmarks were provided but it's a nice opportunity to try and enjoy the environment. So this is your caddy there: Caddeh to the Rockabilly Fashion Fair! If something there is marked EXCLUSIVE, it will be found at the fair only. You have till November 23rd to get your hands on these babies!

Body:
Skin: [Mystic Canvass] Rocky Skin. Shape and Lola Appliers included (Exclusive)
Hair: .ploom. Chealsea-Dipped
Tat: Reckless Hell On Heels (includes Phat Azz applier!)
Dirt: **Dreams** Dirty Girl tattoo layer

Get-Up:
Top: N1CO Black Betty Top (Red Bracelet in pic also comes with and has a beautiful pencil skirt for when my gal is not getting greasy in the garage)
Shorts: SU! B Boop Shorts Dark Blue (Includes Phat Azz Applier!)
Shoesies: !R3VOLT! Molly Flats [V3]


No comments:

Post a Comment