Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Giving Thanks...


{Pics taken at Funky Junk}

Everyone's favorite time of year has rolled around. I couldn't help but take a somewhat INSANE picture because I can't help but feel somewhat insane! No matter how much planning and prepping I do, I can never seem to get things right. No matter how much help is offered by the hubby, he just seems to get in the way! So the food goes flying! Dishes get broken, swear words are spewed forth like truckers have invaded our home....but in the end, family. Regardless of what you think of the meaning of Thanksgiving, remember family. All I know around this time is family. All I do it for is family.I mentioned in a blog post earlier that I lost a brother in 2011. Some of the best memories I have of him are during the holidays. You might go a little insane....but remember what you're doing it for.

Body: 
Skin: Glam Affair: Lulu 07 DK (The Arcade)
Hair: Kin-Joan Black
Make-Up: Pekka-Vintage make-up with cateyeliner-Pink
Eyes: Insuferable Dastard: Sunburst Eyes-Festival Exclusive
Slink Hands Used in the photos

Get-Up:
Dress: Knockers Little Suzie Homemaker Dress *Flexi* With Tango applier. (also includes that pie you see flying at you in the top pic! And the flower for your hair.)
Shoes: Redgrave: Donna
Earrings: *Icing* Princess Pearl Set
Poses: Top: Atooly, Bottom: Flash Friendly Poses: Turkey Dinner (part of The Dirty Turkey Hunt! Go find it in their store!)


No comments:

Post a Comment