Saturday, November 16, 2013

I LOVE Rock N' Roll!

{Pic taken at The Social Scene}

While I have several other things I am currently working on, this lovely little gem floated onto my lap and completely distracted me! (in a wonderful way).
If you're going to know anything about me, it's this. I LOVE me some Joan Jett! I've loved her since I was a little girl and with age, that love has only grown. What a talented woman and role model human being. It was never about fitting in or doing what others thought she should do...I think it was all about living HER life and making the music she wanted to. I had the pleasure of seeing her perform back in July of 2013 and she continues to amaze me. Performance, vocals, visually, stunning. Music today will never be the way it was back then. To the ones that paved the way...YOU ROCK!

Body:
Skin: League: Pale/Dark hair & brows Misty Fatpack
Hair: Dura Emo 6 Black
Eyeshadow: Adored Last Night Smoke Pack
Slink hands used in the photo

Get-Up:
Jacket: DRBC Warm Leatherette-Blackhearts *NEW!* Also available with other band tees. Check out DRBC on the Market Place to see the other available jackets!
Jeans: Liwen Urban Look Jeans
Shoes: FK! Designs Black Punk Rock Sneakers FK! Designs on the Market Place
Belt: Izzie's Studded Leather Belt
Pose: Purple Poses Guitar Poses for Girls


No comments:

Post a Comment