Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Side of the Tracks!


{All Pics Taken In The Ghetto}

If there is anything I truly admire about a woman, well, a person in general, I am saying 'woman' because, in movies for example, we're quite often made to be the victims. Anyway, what I admire is ferociousness. I admire strength and honesty. A woman who isn't afraid to do things on her own. No, I don't need you to walk me home, I'd 'LIKE' you to walk me home. No, I don't need you here, I 'WANT' you here. I grew up in a town that sat at a happy medium I think. A good side of town, a bad side of town. I am thankful that in any case, I was taught to never be the victim and never place myself in a position where I could be the victim. Even in my SL, many women inspire me with their badass attitudes and no nonsense personality. Having said that...I think I just described myself! I mashed up a couple of my favorite female designers (and one kick ass male designer!) in one outfit. DRBC just released these delicious pants in several different custom prints! The skin I am in is something you'll want to get your hands on as soon as possible. Mystic Canvass is still having a holiday sale! 99L skin and 1L Lola Appliers! Check out the links below and visit her store to grab them all!

Body:
Skin: [Mystic Canvass] Gia Skins and Bonus Shape. Includes A cup and D cup skin options, make-up options, hair bases, eyebrow shapes and of course the Lolas Tango Applier.
Hair: [AUX] Relax Natural Pack-Raven
Slink hands used in both photos. 

Get-Up:
Top:
Pants: DRBC  Belinda Pant-Beetlejuice in sizes xxs-xs-s-m-l-deformer (available in other custom prints!) *NEW*
Top: Sn@tch Mesh Comfy Skull Sweater- 8 different colors and Lola's applier included!
Shoes: FK! Designs Grid Hoppers-Black
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Clockwork Steampunk Heart can be found at Collabor88 this round! Includes a Long gold and long silver version also a short gold and short silver version.
Bat and poses from Ploom


No comments:

Post a Comment