Wednesday, November 13, 2013

To Ride or to Die? That is the Question.


Okay...I know I told you I went back to the Rockabilly Fashion Fair five or six or seven times but maybe I lied. I went back again! For two things. One: I kept seeing this awesome necklace by LouLou&Co that was screamin' to be around my neck. So it has been snagged. I don't know if you'll ever see my blog post dear owner of LouLou&Co but I love you. That's all. Second: I couldn't find Knockers! I ran into this little place awhile ago and was happy to run into more Psychobilly/Retro fashion. They even had a cute freebie set out and lucky chairs....and then I tried to go back and the place poofed! I was happy to see Knockers at the TRFF with some rockin' new gear out. When I saw this lil number, I figured we could go two ways with it...naughty or nice...sorry gals, I prefer the darker side and I love my bikes! I'm always in search of my 'C.o.o.l r.i.d.e.r'! <-- If you don't get that reference...*sigh* Go watch Grease 2!

Body:
Skin: [Mystic Canvass]  Brit Skins and Bonus Shape. Comes with 2 cup options, make-up options, hair base options, and Lola appliers are available! Season sale going on right now! 99L for skin 1L for Lola Appliers! November 11th-November 30th! Then they're gone! [MC] on the Market Place!
Hair: EMO-tions Jean-Black
Slink hands used in both photos.

Get-Up:
Outfit: Knockers Miss Maiden Outfit at the Rockabilly Fashion Fair! Includes Mesh top (5 standard sizes), Mesh top HUD (8 textures), 2 pants (one has skelly hands on the bum, the other does not), and the skull button add on that's on my chest bow in the photos.
Shoesies: [Gos] Boutique Lauren d'Orsay-Silver
Shades: Glam Affair - Vintage Sunglasses-Black
Earrings: Phoebe Women's Earrings Treble Clef
Ciggy: CatniP Ciggys Box
Necklace: LOULOU&CO- Necklace-Buddy Found at the Rockabilly Fashion Fair (Linked above)
Bracelets: DirtyLand Black Perls on my right hand and Edge Grafica- on my left hand found on the Market Place for 0L!


                                  

2 comments:

  1. Grease 2 is better than the first...LET THE RAGE COMMENTS BEGIN...................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL Well I always hear that you either hate it or love it! I like them both but favor the first more of course :P

      Delete