Thursday, January 30, 2014

Animal Print Like Rawwwr!


Suicide Dollz is probably one of favorite little events that takes place in Second Life. It's bi-weekly so designers are always coming out with something to amaze us.
I have a couple SD specials on in my lil photos here. My top is DRBC and although there are a few to pick from, it's no secret that I love my animal prints. There's another one with lips on it that I could only see wearing with roller skates for some reason. It's so darn cute. Go see them! And keep watch for DRBC in the Tainted Love hunt. Keep watch for DRBC in any hunt, they're freebies you don't want to miss!


So I get going on this outfit and I'm like wait...I might as well go ALL OUT animal print! My boots have animal print around the ankle, my top of course, my necklace, and my nails even! "The secret is, you gotta coordinate!" I heard someone say it once and his voice echoed in my head while I blogged.
I love MiWardrobe and so have to feature it more often! But the necklace covered my loverly tattoo so I will feature them both below.

Elska is always coming out with cute lil releases here and there. Hopefully everybody was able to make it to Project Limited and snag Elska's awesomeness. Also keep an eye out for Elska in the Jack and Jill hunt that starts February 1st. Free tattoo with appliers? Oh yeah!



Body:
Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Jarla Exclusive "My Attic" Mixedtype @ My Attic
Hair: Vanity Hair: Girls On Film 1-Blacks
Hairbase: Illmatic :: The Ventura - Noir
Lipstick: ::AlterEgo:: Trendsetter - Lips + ES - Call Girl Red
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Animal Print Silver Polish - Slink HUDs
Tattoo: Elska - Girl's Best Friend [@ Suicide Dollz linked above]
Slink hands used.

Outfit:
Top: DRBC ::sweet tart:: boheme tunic - purrfect @ Suicide Dollz (Linked Above)
Pants: Gawk! Black Cotton Leggings
Shoes:-FAUN- Jemma Leather Boot / Classic

Accessories:
Shades: MiWardrobe - My glasses addiction - Black - MW - B
Necklace: MiWardrobe - Wild Animal - Necklace - 2*2 - MW - B @ The Fashion Collective

Let me apologize for my sense of humor right now because while I was animal printing everything, all I could think of was this little scene in this incredibly old school movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment