Saturday, February 1, 2014

Forbidden Tales {Fantasy Gacha Carnival Special}


{Photo taken in world at the lovely Isle of Mousai}

The title of this blog probably sounds extremely naughty, don't worry...it is. I jest!

It's never been hard for me to take my mind to another level. To allow it to explore other dimensions, realms, worlds, fantasies that others wouldn't dare wander in or just can't seem to embrace anymore with age. We're in this world where all we do is rush rush rush to our next destination and quite often we forget to really allow for some down time. I mean real down time. That can be whatever allows your mind to relax. I've always hated when people say "Clear your mind...". Really? Can anybody honestly do that? Because as soon as you say that, I start thinking about the thousand and four things I have yet to do. But I read somewhere else that when that is said, it's not meant to literally clear your mind, but maybe to imagine something...like static. The way static noise allows some people to sleep....maybe thinking of an ocean will allow you to clear your mind.
So when I allow myself some down time, when I feel that my brain needs that moment of peace...I will close my eyes and sometimes...my fantasy is this. Perhaps I am a maiden in another world, enjoying my stroll through a forrest full of animals (that won't attack). Full of mystical colors and void of all insects.. *sighs* Shush, that's MY fantasy.

It's good at least that Second Life allows us to fulfill most of our fantasies! The Fantasy Gacha Carnival is open!! I can't begin to tell you about all the amazing things that are there. This gorgeous gown is just one amongst a sea of endless fantasies! The gown is by Junbug of course. The quality and beauty in Junbug's gowns are just beyond words. I edited my photo but most of my editing is always with background color play and shading but this dress shimmered all on it's own! I asked a man, who I consider to be a great artist, his opinion on choosing between a night or day shot and he chose day because of the way the color of the dress caught his eye. Mind you, this is a man who loves the night like I do! Don't let this dress escape you, ESPECIALLY my fellow roleplayers!

Body
Skin: -Glam Affair - Mokatana - Artic 06 @ The Cosmetics Fair
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * RUTH * black
Eyes: .ID. Shades of Blue / Sky
Slink hands used.

Outfit
Dress: *{Junbug}* M'lady in Royal RARE @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Jewelry: .:ellabella:. Enchant Jewelry - Decay
(this dress hides the shoes, one less decision for me to make, I'm all for it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment