Sunday, February 2, 2014

Latex Dreams


{Photos taken at Mystic Winter Dream}

I love blogging but it is such a fun adventure when I have the pleasure of blogging with my gorgeous friend Anika! Okay okay, I wont sugar coat it for you. We take forever! I take forever getting dressed and then we take forever trying to come to an agreement on where we should take our little adventure. Oh and then it's, "You're not looking at the camera..." and "Not that pose.." and "Stop clicking that!" and "Next place!" and so on and so forth. (I excluded all foul language, thank me later). More importantly, I think we ALWAYS come out with one hell of a collab! 

We're showing off several things that we love in our photos but lets start with ooooooh LATEX! DRBC's lil ruffle latex skirts steals my kinky lil heart! The many many ways you can work this. The possibilities are vast! I guess mine is a kinkeh Marilyn!
CatWa's new hair I fell in love with too. I say we need even more vintage do's in our SL!
And this minx stole...when I saw it, I knew what I wanted to pair it up with. As I meet up with my dear friend here, she was pairing it up with the same thing! That brought on this collab. You know what they say, Great fashionistas...! To see what Anika is wearing, head over to her blog and check her out! (If it's not posted, it will be soon! I just beat her THIS time *snickers*)

Body
Skin: .Birdy. Red skin ~Porcelaine~ (Limited edition Enchanted) @ Enchantment
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Marilena Hair [1]
Hairbase: [ef] - Laya Lace Front Caps (Hairbases) - Black
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Twinkle Eyes - Deep
Slink hands used.

Outfit
Skirt: ::DRBC:: latex ruffle pencil skirt
Stole: ::LC:: Eternity Minx Stole [Noir] @ Kustom9
Shoes and tights: [Gos] Boutique - Carrie Pumps - Patent @ Fameshed
Gloves: :AE: Appliers for SLINK Hands Latex Gloves
Face Piercing: Cute Poison - Clutter Piercing

Solo shot because Anika was being mean and didnt like the piano. Make sure to find me on Flickr!




No comments:

Post a Comment