Tuesday, February 4, 2014

War of the Phoenix


When I returned to Second Life, one of the first shops I fell in love with was Death Row Designs. It has a little bit of me in every part of the store. A little blood, a little gore, a little grunge, a little beautiful darkness...if you can understand what finding beauty in the darkness is. Wonderful prices for things that are amazing.
So everything DRD that comes out, I fan girl. I follow it, I run after it, I get it. The Phoenix wings at Limited Bizarre were no exception!
I remember the old school wings of SL. Back when they were simply textures or flexi, or over sized and just invasive...and then you see these wings and they are at a whole new level. It's one of my favorite things about Second Life. Watching our wonderful designers/creators innovate, invent, inspire! If you're one of the lucky ones that snagged these wings, you know they are well worth every penny and more! They also have an option to be animated and can be set to different speeds
They inspired the photos you see here and allowed me a great time blogging and photo shooting!


I hope you enjoyed my photos as much as I enjoyed taking them and playing with them!

Body
Skin: [Mystic Canvass] Aliah Skin
Hair: Milk & DRD Hair- Willow *Reds*
Claws: Livid : Nosferatu's Claws
Feet: -DRD- creature legs -Bloodred
Wings/Collar/Mask: -DRD- limited bazaar Phoenix Set (sold out!)

Outfit
FK! Designs- Hells Caress Bra & Panties

Poses
Top Photos: Roquai
Bottom photo: Del May

No comments:

Post a Comment