Monday, January 27, 2014

Danger! Curves Ahead!


{Photos taken at the stunning Electric Monocle}

DRBC is participating in the Sexxx Sells event and this is only one of the dresses available, the others are the secks too! I just adore my B-movie prints and the teeny vintage waist snags me any time. It made me feel like a total Bettie, but a mean kinda Dominatrix one! The dress isn't phat azz friendly but with the curves on it, you don't need your phat azz! It works with and without Lola's and looks great both ways as well.
The skin I am in is by Mystic Canvass who is participating in the Hipster Fair. You don't want to miss these skins. They're super dramatic and neutral colored which is a rarity with MC skins! Mine looks even more dramatic because I wanted to wear my mean girl eyebrows to set the Dominatrix vibe.
This dress should be a staple amongst every Domme on the grid. Just my personal opinion! I felt the need to do these sans color as well so to see the Black and White Version, check out my Flickr!

Body:
Skin: [MC] Nessa Skin & Appliers-Peachy @ The Hipster Fair
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * JEAN * black
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking EARS
Eyes: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Mayestic Eyes ] - [ Jade)] @  Cosmetics Fair
Eyebrow: .r.M. Savage - Eyebrows
Slink hands and feet used.

Outfit:
Dress: ::DRBC:: B-movie Mistress Dress @ Sexxx Sells
Yummy Pasties: :::Sn@tch Lick'em Pasties:::
Heels: Reign.- Emperor Heels- Black/Crimson @ Project Limited (Still available in other colors!)
Crop: Xcite! Riding Crop






No comments:

Post a Comment