Friday, January 24, 2014

Messenger On a Mission



I so meant to post this outfit awhile ago! Like I said...real life...you're a pain! So when I ran into these shoes at The Seasons Story, I knew exactly what they went with. Then I ran into the bag and it was a done deal.
I love love love! this outfit and it doesn't only come in this print. Make sure to check out my sponsor page and check out DRBC on Flickr or Facebook to see other options.
My Attic at The Deck opened a couple nights ago as well and DeeTalez spoiled us with skins for 95L! If you haven't been over to snag them already, make sure you do. That's a deal you don't want to miss out on.
One of my favorite things to do with my clothes in real life and in Second Life is to admire the work put into them. Fine detail is very important to me. It shows how much a designer/creator really loves and appreciates their work AND their customers and that so wins me over! So I want to take the time and hopefully in all of my blogs from now on, to let you see things 'Through My Eyes'. The small details that I see and love and hopefully you will do the same. Stop and actually look at the things you're buying. I'm darn picky about what I am spending my money on and believe me, I've had my share of 'right click/buy' moments that make me want to cry (Oh I intend to get you my pretties!) so now I really take my time looking over fine print and checking out the texture. I love my designers that love me back. For those of you that take your time doing things like what I highlighted in my collage below, I applaud you, I appreciate you...you are the REAL creators of Second Life! <3



Body:
Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Jarla Exclusive "My Attic" Mixedtype @ The Deck
Hair: [LeLutka]-Dulcina hair/Dark Grayscale
Hairbase: belongs to Illmatic :: The Ventura - Noir
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Broken Glass - Cappuccino
Slink hands used.

Outfit:
Adorbs Outfit: DRBC-::sweet tart:: dietrich - moll doll
Glasses: Glam Affair - Baroque Frame Glasses Basic
Bag: :Le Primitif: Adagio_Messenger Bag - Coal @ The Seasons Story
Shoes: ::{u.f.o}::girlish oxford shoes - red also @ The Seasons Story



No comments:

Post a Comment