Monday, March 31, 2014

In Ruins

{Taken at The Isle}

I found myself exploring again. I have to be careful because I wander so much that before I even realize it...I end up in someones home. I haven't been caught yet but I think I would feel exactly the way Goldilocks felt when she woke up to the 3 bears. I don't really think someone would be understanding of an excuse like, "I'm sorry, I was just really appreciating your decor. I could so take a photo here!"
The Isle is gorgeous. If you haven't been to visit, touch the link above and enjoy it. Hopefully as much as I did.

Skin Fair was so awesome this year and I am glad I took my time browsing around. I ran into Silken Moon there and loved on the shop so hard. What I didn't know was that it's not only a skin shop...it has a wide variety of things to choose from. AND...it's a part of a trio of shops that will keep you busy shopping for awhile. Go visit! You won't regret it. 

Be back soon loves! <3

Body
Skin: [Mystic Canvass] Kissed Gold Series Anika Skin Fair 2014
Hair: Little bones. Black Magic - FULL (group) GIFT! (she luffs us!)
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Striking Eyes - Silver
Eyeliner: Nox. Extreme Liners [Pack Two] @ Kustom 9
Eyeshadow: Zibska ~ Yayas Eyeshadow
Manicure::[Plastik]:-Slink Nailpolishes:// Concord

Outfit
Suit: Silken Moon Metaphor Suit-Night
Necklace: Zibska~ Berit Necklace & Earrings

Pose
*PosESioN* Mantis Set


No comments:

Post a Comment