Sunday, April 27, 2014

Leave No Evidence Behind

{Taken at Tableau}
This round of Suicide Dollz is almost over and another round will be upon us soon with more goodies! I'm so glad The Little Bat is participating in it often now! So these lil dresses are from the creative mind of Ms. Drusilla Deathly. The cute but sinister bunny on the front inspired my photo. Dangerously cute. A reminder to never judge a book by its cover!

My boyfriend said it was "Death Proof meets Kill Bill", both movies I LOVE so I was happy. I also have to credit him with the fire effects. I did all the work but he made sure to critique. And like I told him, "Hey, not everyone is an arsonist!"

I've mentioned a few different events or bi-weekly ones that I love, Suicide Dollz being one but another event I look forward to is fi*Fridays. It is best to not assume what will be there because the designer list is always changing and I am always surprised with new things being offered at such a bargain price. Accessories, shoes, poses, clothing...just a ton of things for you to check out.

AND...Pose Fair is still on but not for too much longer! If you haven't been there, the only thing I can say is you will regret missing the exclusives! Vibe Poses being featured again (and many more times after)

Suicide Dollz

fi*Friday

Check em' both out!

Back in a few! <3

Body
Skin: (even though it's oh so covered, its cute and snag worthy!) Izzie's - Nomi TDR Skin blue (pale) @ The Dressing Room
Hair: .ploom. Faye - Dipped
Manicure: -{ZOZ}- Comic Polish (Slinks)

Outfit
Dress: !The Little Bat - Bad Bunny Dress @ Suicide Dollz w/ HUD for color changes
Leggings: *Muka* Banded Leggings Black
Shoes: * VinCue ~ Lolee+Plats - Raven

Accessories
Mask: [ContraptioN] Undercity Scavenger @ The Mens Dept
Coffin flair on my chest: NOX. Coffin Pin [Solid Pack] @ Kustom 9
Bracelets: ReVeRie - SeLKieS Bangles "Black" @ fi*Friday (linked above)
Arm Wraps: Obscure - Leather Straps @ fi*Friday
Brief case full of something gold: Oyasumi / moneycase / blacksilver
Gun on my right hip:Obscure - The Killer Colt ( BLACK ) (previous fi*Friday)

Pose
..::Vibe::.. - " As the Rush Comes" Pose Fair '14 @ The Pose Fair



No comments:

Post a Comment