Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Let Them Eat Cake! {Plus a Miss Voodoo Valentine Tribute!}


 {These Photos taken at Sweet Garden}
Yes, I know that Marie (supposedly) never said that but I always loved loved that saying. Actually I feel like saying it in place of 'Off with their heads!' but with the same meaning behind it *snickers*

Confession? I have a certain love for unusual hair! Yes, I love my simple straight or some what curly (every day) looks but I do that in real life....my Second Life leaves me open to so many things that I could never get away with or even try to do in my real life...I take advantage of it!

My outfit is a new DRBC release and there are so many awesome prints that were made but this one stole my heart and inspired my entire look here. Do you find it odd that an article of clothing can do that? It happens to me in my real life too. I can turn my entire outfit and look around because I ran into a scarf that was hidden in my closet! That's just how I work. Do find DRBC on Facebook to see the other prints and keep updated. (Yes I will repeat this to everyone forever!) Also...

DRBC is participating in Woeful Wednesdays this  round. I LOVE Woeful Wednesdays! If you dont know about this weekly little event, click that link and read about it!

This is the little bit of awesomeness you can score from DRBC this round!! Retro swimsuit just in time for our spring/summer pics! At 50L...this is such a steal. Don't miss it and check out the other designers on the list this week too! I found a lil hidden gem amongst that notecard that I will make sure to feature soon! You can subscribe to Woeful Wednesdays by going to their headquarter and clicking things randomly! haha Or click the group joiner <3

Who is Miss Voodoo? A gorgeous woman that was brought to my attention by a lovely friend of mine who knows her tunes like no other DJ Electroslut! But I just call her Kitty <3 So she said my avatar and this gorgeous lady had a similarity so I thought, Hmmmms, I gotta make this happen!! So thankful that Ms. Dizzy (owner of DRBC) is so incredibly talented! She put together the dress before I could even finish the set up! Make sure to see the real life inspiration and love on her page!


I would apologize for the pic heavy post but...it wouldn't be honest. I loved taking all the pics <3

Back soon loves!

{The Eat Cake Photo Shoot Credits}

Body
Skin: Essences - Paris01 *light rose*
Hair: Curio Obscura - Stackable Hairstyle Curling Up
Eyes: .ID. Portrait Eyes - Gray
Eyeliner: - Damned - CatEyes MakeUp
Lipstick: Essences - Wednesday Lipsticks Pack 01 *dark skintones*

Outfit
Top and Ruffle Panties: ::drbc:: Anais top & ruffle shorts - antique lace
Stockings: Lolita - Pure Stockings Dark Black
Shoes: *ProMagic* LadyTrava (Silver) for slink high feet

Accessories
Nose Chain: [Keystone] Amary's Nose chains (Gold-Double)
Boney Hair Clips: *paper moon* Fiend Hairclips-White

Poses
(top to bottom)
Ma Vie- Pure Morning
[Captivity Co.] Vintage 20
Ma Vie- I Come with Knives
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Miss Voodoo Valentine Tribute Credits}

Body
Skin: (Same as above)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Betsy -  black & whites
Added Bangs:  Alice Project - Bella II - Infinity
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Hope // Hazel Eye
Lipstick: Pink Acid Dry Slick Lip Balm Pt.2 - Lavendar
Manicure: Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - High Gloss Reds
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Sugar Rush Sleeves Only

Outfit
Dress: ::sweet tart:: by ::DRBC: - fan death - vintage
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Babette - Combo Sets and Singles - IVS
Ring: MG - Rings - Fleur De Lis - Skull - Metals

Props
Radio: Bubble-Vintage Radio (gacha)
Polishes: floorplan. nail polish
Polish in my hand: Red Nail Polish by Rita Munro

Pose
Custom made with AnyPose


No comments:

Post a Comment