Friday, May 2, 2014

Portrait of A Lady {Fantasy Faire 2014}




{These photos taken at Sanctum-Fantasy Faire}

Hopefully by now you all know Fantasy Faire is LIVE! I am going to try my best to feature things that I loved (Which would be all but, time and all!) From the sims setup to the designer creativity, I was blown away! With early blogger access, I didn't know if I wanted to shop or just look! Managing both was a challenge but I did it! 
This is the 6th year of Fantasy Faire, one of the most anticipated events! You all know I shop like a pro but...when I have a reason to spend my monies for something, it makes it even better! Fantasy Faire supports the American Cancer Society's vision of a world without cancer and by shopping here, you're supporting it too! There are specific vendors showing you that if you buy that specific item, the proceeds are going towards American Cancer Society's Relay for Life Fundraising. It's just an all around good feeling to do something for others. Maybe you are all too familiar with Cancer, maybe you're not...but even in doing something small, you're still doing -something-., and something is better than nothing. Plus, you're getting to enjoy some AWESOME creations by some of the best creators in Second Life! 

Navigating the sims might seem kind of mind boggling but it's actually quite easy! There are teleporters all around and even if you get lost, enjoy your time enjoying the sights. A lot of work was put into the setup and you can tell.

My lovely dress was hiding my feet but this is what I had on them.


Be back soon with SOOO many more goodies!

Body
Skin: -Glam Affair - Aria - Artic 06
Hair: [LCKY] Louisiana // Neutral Pack (So what Kupcake, you sold me on some hair! D:)
Manicure/Pedicure: -{ZOZ}- Tiffany Polish (Slinks) @ COSMOPOLITAN Discount Room for 75L

Outfit
Dress: ~The Library~ White Queen Dress-Green @ Fantasy Faire
Head Piece: [Keystone] Forged Laurel (slime) @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Feet: [Keystone] Bound feet (Flat)

Poses
(Top to bottom)
Vibe Poses-Blissfully Aware Set @ Pose Fair 2014
Roquai- Spring 1-The Pink Panther from Les fleurs printanieres @ Pose Fair 2014
Harp pose was included in the chair. That set is at Sanctum @ Fantasy Faire (linked under photos)






No comments:

Post a Comment