Saturday, May 3, 2014

Walk With Me In Hell {Go Spawnie Edition}




{These Photos taken Here}

Confession....I LOVE Todd McFarlane! I don't talk about my love for this incredibly talented man too much because I get singled out, I get that stare going...you know the stare! I love Spawn of course, my favorite Hero/Villain. I find the story behind Spawn so captivating and unique. 

So here goes FK! Designs making this badassery of an outfit! Head to absolute tip of the toe (literally!) detailed, incredibly sexeh outfit and with the Spawn twist...can't put into words the luff for it!
I only needed a cape. So on my little stamp collecting for Enchantment, I came upon a little shop with *gasp* capes in a gacha!! Look completed.

My nerdisms shine through sometimes and I am so okay with that. Maybe I am the girl that most other girls don't relate to...I'm okay with that too. I am not embarrassed at being able to quote some of the books and movies that entertained me so much as a young girl and do so till this very day. 
Yes, my Dear Spawnie, I would walk with you in hell <3

Body
Skin: [Mystic Canvass] Asrella Night Skin & Appliers (Limited Edition item, no longer available, still go visit the shop for some other amazing skins!)
Hair: MINA - Roosje - Fatpack *New* Enchantment Prize
Eyes:~SongBird~ Polished Eyes - Green
Eyebrows: .The Sugar Garden. Sassy Brow *ALL COLORS & TINT*
Face Make-up: +Nuuna+ Warp makeups (F) -White-
Manicure/Pedicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Slink Appliers - Sinister Gradients

Outfit
Suit: FK! - Grendal Bodysuit + Gloves - Spawn (For Slink High Feet)
Cape: Peqe - Secret Cloak_Hear Me Roar (Gacha)
Leg & Arm Chains: -DRD- chained uperarm & -DRD- chained lowerleg
Bigger Chains: Captivity Co. Prisoner of Love

Poses
PosESion Poses- Artemia Set
 PosESioN- Madeleine Set
PosESion Poses-Eloise Set




"Spawnie, Spawnie he's our man, if he can't do it no one can! Go Spawnie!"