Friday, April 4, 2014

Zed's Dead Baby...


{Taken at Russian Biker Bar}

I have my Joan Jett attitude going on here. There's something about motorcycles that I love. Not too much of a secret that I am more of a bad girl than a good girl so maybe it's the whole danger thing...maybe it's the joy of the ride...In any case, I love bikes! I love seeing women on bikes! People like to make it out to be a guys kinda thing but it's a hobby that can be enjoyed by everyone (Safely! Wear your darn helmets and no messing around on the road!).

The Rock Attitude Fashion Fair is in full swing. I've already made my rounds and hope everyone has made it over to see what these creators have available. 
{MV} is participating in the event and I couldn't pass up these pants. I love them! Not having to choose a pair of shoes (in my case) easily saves about 45 minutes of my time, so these pants with shoes attached are a win! Then I saw the flames and I just imagined "biker babe". I was lost in my inventory for awhile trying to find the right top for it till this pretty jacket floated onto my lap (THANKFULLY!) 



FK! Designs of course. The jacket comes in a few different prints. I couldn't decide which I wanted to wear but well, you know me...I like my black with a side of blacker. Still I wanted to show you how kick ass the others are so...
From left to right it's, Worn Black Leather, Anarcho, and Camo. SO many ways to rock these out so snag them all!
Body
Skin: *League* Skin Erin Pale -Mocha
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Valentin Hair - Winter @ Fameshed
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Sublime // White Eye
Lipstick: Pink Fuel-Classic Pout Lipstick-Black
Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Liner Set #2
Outfit
Jacket: FK! - Cyberpunk Jacket -  Worn Black Leather (will be released very very soon!)
Pants: {MV} Firestarter Leggings Inferno @ Rock Attitude Fashion Fair (2 sizes included for slimmer or more plump booty)
Facial Piercings: Cute Poison - Crave Piercings @ Krave Inc. Urban Fashion Fair

Pose
Vibe Poses-Vogue Italia



No comments:

Post a Comment