Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Little Jazz, A Little Intrigue

{Taken at Sinners Heaven}

MadPea always keeps me on my toes with their many events and games. I guess I didn't really know about their roleplay type clothing though. If you know me, then you may know that I am an old school roleplayer, not only from Second Life but from many other games as well. So I can't help when I see outfits like this but to jump all over them and get in character!
I was looking for just the right pieces to fit it all together and as the Rhapsody event is right around the corner and the items (Which I am amazed with!) are coming in, I came upon this hair. The hat, which is attached, sealed the deal for me! Makes me feel all Secret Agent Girl and stuff!
Make sure to pay a visit to MadPea in world and check out their awesome roleplay type outfits and also to enjoy the sim with its awesome sites!

Body
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Angel fairy TDRF] @ The Dressing Room (Badass skin with appliers for a very cheap price!)
Hair/Hat: [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Jesse @ The Rhapsody Event (Opens the 28th!)
Tattoo: .Reckless. - Sticks and Stones (previously at The Mens Dept)

Outfit
Dress/Boots/Gun & A Briefcase (not shown) included: MadPea Female Agent Outfit (linked above)
Ring: Swallow: TrustNo Ring (previously at The Dressing Room)
Gloves: [ bubble ] Laced Corset Gloves (Black) W/ Slink Appliers

Pose
Apple Spice - Fierce Pose 001-010 Fatpack


Had to do a song switch since a friend of mine said it reminded her of this song <3 Just for you XiuLan!




No comments:

Post a Comment