Thursday, June 26, 2014

-Punk Is Not Dead-



{All photos taken at The Social Scene}

So like I said in my previous blog, Rhapsody is right around the corner and I for one, am SUPER excited! I am going to try my best to show you a million and five things in a short amount of time (something I admittedly am NOT good at!). I love taking my time and enjoying stuff so it's hard for me to crunch but there are some pretty awesome things in this event that I have seen so far. 
What is Rhapsody? It's a musically themed event that is going to bring everything from furniture to hair, clothes, poses and everything in between based off of 8 different genres of music! I love my music and I love seeing how music inspires others so I am loving all over this!
I took my first look out to the land of punk. I love The Social Scene. You might find me there just relaxing while I am sorting my inventory or preparing another outfit and all just so I can enjoy the music. Even when events are held there, their DJ's are some of the most entertaining and will teach you a thang or two about some good punk!
My tops are older ones but blogging this punk look finally gave me an opportunity to show off a vest I've loved forever from a lil shop in SL that I adore called Redrum. If you haven't been there, make it a point to fix that. No seriously, it is quite an interesting shop. A lil blood and gore with a sense of humor can never go wrong!
My boots, skirt, and nails are by one of my fav people evar! Bcreative, owner of Dark Passions, honestly makes some of the best nails on the grid. Unique and detailed I love them! The ones I am wearing in the photos match my boots and my skirt also made by her, gotta coordinate! I look forward to her adding more clothes and shoes to her collection! These will be available at Rhapsody! Check em' out...

My hair..I was super excited about! I only recently said that more mohawks, newer ones need to be made with the fancy shmancy mesh and of course, the wonderful Mina brought us this badassery of a hawk! I love her hair for many reasons but one of them is that with materials enabled, I dont have to highlight at all in photoshop for you to see details! They're just making it easier and easier on me. 
Rhapsody opens June 28th and it's going to be awesome! Okay I'm off to play with more Rhapsody goodies! See ya soon my luffs <3

Body
Skin: Essences - Tila *medium01* @ The Dressing Room
Hair: Mina - Sid -Black @ Rhapsody
Eyes: Ikon Perspective Eyes - Coffee
Tattoo: .Reckless. --Ruthless F*$k
Manicure: DP - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails HUD - Unzipped Punk @ Rhapsody

Outfit
Shirt: <Psycho78> Johnny Ramone White T-Shirt (not mesh) by Brodie Oleander (Couldnt find this exact shirt however, there are mesh ones and other awesome punk fashion stuff made by Brodie at the Filth N Pretty Mall )
Vest: +REDRUM+ Denim Vest Ladies Punk
Skirt: Dark Passions - Ramona - Punked Red
Tights: DeeTaleZ Pants nylon tights black ripped and solid
Boots: Dark Passions - Razor Restraints Boots R Plaid Leather @ Rhapsody

Accessories
Bracelets: Eudora 3D Runes of the North Bracelet & -DRD- chained bracelet2
Ring: Swallow-TrustNo Ring (Previously at The Dressing Room)

Poses
Double Take: Joan @ Rhapsody
Top Photo: *PosESioN* Posh Set #6


No comments:

Post a Comment