Sunday, June 1, 2014

World Goth Fair {The Final Dance}


{Top Photo taken at Hard Alley}

Oh so hard to say goodbye to an event that I wait alllll year for! Once again I say, we simply don't have enough time to blog all of everything so, I hope everyone took time to browse and enjoy the scenery while shopping for a great cause. The last update given was that we were over $2800 USD raised for SOPHIE. *cheers!* If you were part of World Goth Fair this year, pat yourselves on the back, that is awesome!
I spent the evening there tonight, dancing and having fun with friends and at the same time, being a little sad. I honestly don't like saying goodbye to the event but I know others are soon to follow. I will be anticipating next years World Goth Fair and am excited for it already. 

Showcasing a few more of my favs here. Jewelry, corset, stockings....Head to toe I felt pretty badass in this outfit. My gloves are by Aliza Karu and they don't require Slink hands. It has it's own mesh hand with a HUD for skin and nail adjustments. 

My tattoo is a new release by Elksa for the Hello Sunshine Event! Available in many pastels but there's also a tintable one to change it up to your liking!

See you next year World Goth Fair! I miss you already.

I have another blog ready to drop on you so I will see you again shortly loves! <3

Body
Skin: cStar Limited - TAO Goth 3 - Baby Shell
Hair: .:Emo-tions:. * Antoinette * B+W-pack
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes - Wight
Eyebrows: .r.M. Severity - Eyebrows
Tattoo: elska - Atmashakti Silver (tinted) Soon at The Hello Sunshine Event 6/7/2014

Outfit
Corset: *Couture Rock* Curvaceous Cameo Corset (Silver)
Panties: 1 Hundred. Cabaret Set
Stockings: ~Cannibelle~ Graveyard Suspender Tights with SLink Appliers and ~Cannibelle~ Lace Insert Tights - Dark with SLink Appliers @ World Goth Fair
Boots: -DRD-  Grunge thigh highs - coal

Accessories
Gloves: [AD] Wristlee mesh sleeves with hud 260
Collar/Earrings: Sax Shepherd Designs ~ Desclos (Skull & Pentagram) @ World Goth Fair

Props
Chair:  22769 ~ [bauwerk] Graphic Chair Bat @ World Goth Fair

Poses
Diesel Works - Erotique Female Poses
Del May- Extinguishable


{My Girl La Cholita}



No comments:

Post a Comment