Thursday, August 28, 2014

Isn't She Just A Scream?! {Ms. Zombcakes Special}


{These Photos Taken at Missing Mile}

"Hello my luvlies! It's Ms. Zombcakes coming out to show you something that just stole my unbeating heart! Have you heard of Horror Haute? Well my goodness, if you haven't...take a moment to familiarize yourself with it! Several of SL's lil creepy and spooky designers under one roof with prices that will make you scream and make the gals green with envy when they see you in these threads!"

Ms. Zombcakes is my favorite of my SL looks. She holds a real part of my heart and only comes out for special occasions. Don't ever be surprised to see me looking like a living dead pinup girl in SL, it's what I am most comfy in! When I saw this lil two piece by Skindustrial Bodyworks, it made Ms. Zombcakes pop right up from the grave! With the Frankie face and even cute lil Frankie buttons, it's a must have! Make your way over to Horror Haute and snag all the spooky goodness and prep yourself for Halloween which is approaching oh so sooon! It just melts my black lil heart to see the cute pumpkins and other Halloween decor out and about already! 
But oh and don't...for the love of it all, miss these nails by (of course) Dark Passions! I thought the black tipped nails were my favs but these came in right next to or close 2nd place! Here's a closie of them and my smexy pumps by the awesome L. Warwick.


But even that image just can't do them justice! Just go snag, go go!

Body
Skin: .tsg. Heartless Witch (previous Enchantment item)
Hair: +Spellbound+ Suspiria // Monochromes RARE
Eyes: [Buzz] Voodoo Eyes - Fallen @ The Fantasy Collective
Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 - Blood
Blud: -SU!- Bloody Mouth
Eyebrows: .tsg. Sassy Brow *all colors & tint* (linked above)
Eyeliner: {MOON}. Obsession Eyeliner
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Monster Movie Madness @ Horror Haute

Outfit
Two Piece: Skindustrial Bodyworks Monster Bikini - Frank @ Horror Haute
Heels: [L.Warwick] Revelry -Platform Heels- Ruby Leather @ Appliers Expo

Poses
1. Izzie's Pin-up #7
2. *EverGlow* - Girls596




No comments:

Post a Comment