Sunday, September 21, 2014

"I Take My Time And I Always Win.." (Breaking Bad Spoiler Alert!)


{These Photos Taken at The Wastelands-Brookland Northyard}

Alright, alright...I know this photo probably has so many of you thrown off. Like, "Why oh why did Gia pose all purdy next to a head on a turtle?!" I have two words for you...Breaking Bad.
If you're a fan, then you know exactly why the turtle has a severed head on it (although it was a tortoise I think lol) and why it says what it does on that turtle. If you don't watch Breaking Bad then I am sorry...that you've chose to miss out on an incredibly awesome show with an amazing story line and top notch acting.
If you've just recently decided to watch it, look away! I hope I didn't spoil that lil bit of the story line for you. 
But ANYWAY! When Dead Dollz dropped this on me in a package called 'The Heisenberg Collection', I chose this dress first. All of the dresses are amazing but this one simply caught the eye (and well the name of course). You -cannot- hand Gia something with that title on the package and a dress named 'Tortuga' without seeing a bit of gore in the pic. The dress cut and style are so simple but so elegant, giving it a ton of dress up options and even making it comfortable enough for me to just kick off my heels and prance around like so. 
The awesome head on the Turtle is by 'Swagga' and is at the Level Up event this round in all its gorey glory! The theme for that event is 'Survival Horror' and I loved it! This head is animated with different pose options that will make you giggle...or vomit, either way, fun stuff!
My jewelry is by the ever amazing RealEvil Industries which seem to continuously be making things that I can put to use. This set is at the Jewelry Fair too along with their other awesome creations for that event. 

Coming back around soon with more goodies!

Body
Skin: Essences {Tila TDRF01} medium01 @ The Dressing Room
Hair: little bones. Willow - B&W @ The Secret Affair
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Anim // Black Eye @ Kustom 9
Manicure: -{ZOZ}- Iona - Silver Mesh Nails (slink) @ A Clockwork Spiral

Outfit
Dress: .::Dead Dollz::. Tortuga Mini Dress @ Penumbra
Jewelry: **RE** LUX Anya's Pearls Set @ Jewelry Fair (linked above)
Ciggie: dl:: Dirtygirls Pipe

Pose
..::Vibe::.. - Curveture @ TLC

Props 
[SWaGGa] Zombie Head - Severed (Blood) RARE @ Level Up



No comments:

Post a Comment