Monday, September 22, 2014

Time Will See Us Realign

{This Photo taken at Small Town Green}

I've loved the Small Town Green sim for awhile now. There are little spots all over the place to capture a great moment in SL or just to sit and lounge in. This hidden and overgrown railroad track is one of my favorite little spots. Although it doesn't have build turned on, it's still a great place for bloggers/photographers etc who enjoy their outdoorsy pics. 
I knew -just- where I wanted to take this photo and I knew just want I wanted to pair up my featured item with! I am featuring Death Row Designs at A Secret Affair. The Secret Affair this round was amazing! My compliments to all parties involved. My lindens were flailed all over the place! If you haven't been there, make sure to pay it a visit and grab this gorgeous armor by DRD! 
As for my hair, don't you love it?! Ugh Moon! Both of the Moon hairs available at N21 are out of this Slworld Amazing! At least in my personal opinion. You will definitely want them both! I am crossing my fingers in hopes that only more curly hairs will come to our SL, preferably ones without flex! Not that I have anything against it myself, what you wear is your business. After all, this is YOUR SL and nobody can dress up your doll except you. I simply don't miss it going into my body whenever I move =)
Okay okay, I got so much more to show you and don't be surprised if you see this hair and the curly hair blogged several thousand times. I can't seem to get enough of them!

Body
Skin: [Pink Fuel] <Crystal> - Doll V2 (tears included plus ALL appliers!)
Hair: MOON{Hair}. Pennyroyal Tea - Greyscales @ N21
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Anim // Black Eye @ Kustom9
Ears: [Mandala] Fantasy Elf_Ears
Mouth: [[Cathode Rays]] Nyam Nyam (also sold at Pink Fuel who is now making appliers for this mouth!)
Lipstick: NOX. Witchy Lips (Nyam Nyam Appliers)

Outfit
Armor: -DRD-  melancholy armor @ The Secret Affair
Skirt: :V.e. Prudence Long Velvet Skirt Crow
Flowers: AZOURY - Melancholy Bouquet of Flowers @ The Secret Affair
Ring: Birdy (Foxes) - Melancholy Ring set - Silver @ The Secret Affair (gacha)

Pose
Del May - Double take you



2 comments:

  1. Hi, build at small town green is super simple. You just have to join the group and it is open join so you can do it by yourself. Just put small town green and groups in search and click join, wear the tag, and you can rez. =) Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kirsten! I will make sure to search for the group =)

      Delete