Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Behold, the Pumpkin Queen



{These photos taken in the gorgeous Matoluta Sanctuary}

Boudoir owns a piece of my heart, I swear it. I don't think I have seen a creation come from that shop that I didn't absolutely fall in love with. 
Oh and by the way...did you gasp when finding I blogged this hair again?! Back to back?! Yes I did!! Is that illegal in the blogger world? I dunno but in Gia's World it's wonderful and will be done as many times as I please! :D I adore it so much and in combination with this outfit I couldn't pull them apart!

So, I am wearing yet another awesome (and wearable!) throne by Boudoir. That's right, no rezzing! I'm so amazed with the beauty of it. Everything around me is attached to it. Tree, deers, pumpkins, the hanging bird cage, mushrooms on the ground. The tree has its own pose animations too and can be adjusted with a simple click. I seriously felt so at home and relaxed and THANKFUL that I ran into a sim that was perfect for my vision in my head. This sim is gorgeous and has a few other sims linked to it with different seasons. Make sure to pay it a visit. My fellow bloggers will love it! Of course my favorite area was the pumpkin patch.

I still have a ton of things to show you so I will be on my way. Hold tight to your seats and enjoy the ride in Gia's World! Oh and...never get tired of the pumpkins. Tis the season for pumpkins and I will feature them as many times as I possibly can!

Body
Skin: [Pink Fuel] <Crystal> - Doll V2
Hair: MOON{Hair}. 21 Hours - Greyscales @ N21
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Anim // Black Eye
Eyeshadow:  NOX. Manic Shadow [Red/Orange]
Mouth: Still the Nyam Nyam! (see previous blog post for links)
Lipstick: NOX. Witchy Lips (Nyam Nyam Appliers)
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Leaf Me To Fall @ Thrift Shop

Outfit
Boudoir-Autumn Forest Fairy

Pose
(Bottom photo only) Del May - Pit stop (hand variant)

Props
Boudoir-Wearable Autumn Fairy Throne (linked above!)



No comments:

Post a Comment