Sunday, September 28, 2014

A Violin Romance

{These photos taken at Flagship}

We're in our last days of a Clockwork Spiral and I feel like I've only given you a lil peek into what is available. I hope you've all been able to hop over and take a look around and grab a few things. 
Although DRBC's main steamcraft dress was a hit amongst the awesome releases there, another dress by DRBC is available as well and I adore it so! With it's elegant but dark style, it reminded me of a steampunk Lolita kind of look and this is what inspired my photo, along with the awesome and hidden little corner at Flagship that I've had my eye on for awhile.
I look for places like that. People in SL amaze me with their creativity and ability to take just a lil corner of the grid and make it into something adorable, eye catching, peaceful. If you know of places like this, always feel free to nudge me and send me SLurls. Besides my passion for SL Photography, I also enjoy traveling here and there and just seeing what people are doing with their world. 
Keeping it kinda short this time to try and show you more pretties! 
See you all again soon! <3

Body
Skin: [PF] <Crystal> - Doll V2
Hair: Magika [01] Written
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Anim // Black Eye
Manicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails -Rivets & Steam @ A Clockwork Spiral
Mani & Jewelry Closie (unedited)---


Outfit
Dress: ::drbc:: steam goth - spirit @ A Clockwork Spiral
Heels: ~Black Arts~ Gothic Lolita Shoes Black Socks
Ring: (part of an amazing set): Bliensen + MaiTai - Luminiferous Dragonfly Set (A Necklace, Hairpin and Brooch with this awesome lil Dragonfly on them are also available!) @ A Clockwork Spiral

Pose By Me made with Anypose

Props
Violin Nook (that I am posed in): 22769 ~ [bauwerk] Violin Nook @ A Clockwork Spiral (linked above)
Violin: .:: Dark Forge ::. Violin
Flying Steam Bat: :*:CPD:*: Steambat @ A Clockwork Spiral (linked above)


No comments:

Post a Comment