Friday, October 3, 2014

Fae at Play

{This photo taken at Dysphoria}

I have a TON of things to show you! So I am not going to chat your ears off (even though I know you guys missed me long time!). 
The Gathering has opened and DRD has these awesome little fairy outfits in a gacha! Every single color set is awesome in its own way. The wings are gorgeous and the fit of the mesh pieces, top, bottom, stockings are perfect, shapely and adorable! Seriously, I told my friends I might not ever take the stockings off! (that means for like a couple days or so lol)
If you haven't been there, make sure to head over and see what you can see plus snag the DRD goodies. See you again soon luvs! Make sure to hit my Plurk on the right side of my blog to keep connected with me and look for the newly made Gia's World on facebook to keep posted there!

Back in a few!

Body
Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia America - Sea  Nymph
Hair: .ploom. Vanellope - Dipped
Eyes: Ikon Hope Eyes - Oxidation

Outfit
DRD-Fairy Outfit- Mix & Match Gacha @ The Gathering


Poses
. Infiniti . - Defy Gravity - 8 Pose Set @ The Liaison Collaborative

No comments:

Post a Comment