Saturday, October 18, 2014

"I'm The Nicest Goddamn Dame That Ever Lived.."



Hey hey again! Let me apologize before I get started here for my delay. As much as I would love to blog all day, every day...real life does sometimes act pesky and unabashedly shoves all things aside. But I am here and alive and still kickin'.

I just have so much to show and so little time. With the Vintage & Cool Fair still going, I want to get in as many of the outfits featured there as I can...since Vintage can be somewhat of a hassle to find in our Second Life.
I absolutely adored the Dead Dollz dress for Vintage & Cool. So many ways to wear this but when I saw it, for some reason it reminded me of my ever so snazzy Bette Davis, who I admire so. And of course, it comes with a muff! Who doesn't want warm digits (even pixelated ones) in this kind of weather? (well hey, where I am, it's already cold!)
If you haven't made your way there, make sure to do so. As I am blogging this, we have 6 days till closing time!

See you soon dolls!!

Body
Skin: [Pink Fuel] <Crystal> - Doll V2
Hair: Exile::Check Out Time Blacks @ C88

Outfit
Dress: .::Dead Dollz::. Vertigo - Dress - @ Vintage & Cool Fair
Heels: REIGN.- Mina Heels- Black @ Vintage & Cool (linked above)
Shades: (Yummy) Miami Heat Shades - Black

Pose
Del May - Double take you


No comments:

Post a Comment