Monday, October 13, 2014

Twiggy {Vintage & Cool}


{These photos taken at Anarchist Bay}

I know I have some fellow Twiggy fans as Gia's World followers, I have to! Who doesn't love Twiggy? I remember finding a magazine at a family friends house. She collected things from that era. There was a whole spread on Twiggy and I found her absolutely adorable. With her small frame and pixie style haircut, wide eyes and untouchable style, she definitely made an impression. 
So as Vintage & Cool continues, and the celebration of all that is Vintage & Cool is continuously celebrated in Gia's World, I thought I would make a post in dedication to one of the icons of the 60's.
I do know that SyS have to be Twiggy fans since they made this outfit for Vintage & Cool and named it after her. It also included a set of bug-eyed glasses that I thought were super cute!


I loved using the vibrant colors often used in the 60's era. I love my gloomy pics but this was a completely different thing for me to do. 
I won't keep you though. Make sure to make your way there, if you haven't been to Vintage & Cool already, enjoy the view and make sure to snag all the things that are Vintage & Cool! <3

Body
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Renee <Crystal> - Pure
Hair: Vanity Hair::Cinema @ Vintage & Cool
Eyes: Ikon Ascension Eyes - Evening
Eyeshadow: #adored - last night - smoke pack
Eyelashes: *Redgrave* Eyelashes -32- CandyDoll
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - French Manicure - Black Tips

Outfit
Top/Shorts/Bolero & Shades: [sYs] TWIGGY @ Vintage & Cool
Boots: ghee Vinyl Slicker GoGo Boots @ Vintage & Cool
Ring: POMPOSITY - Starry Night Ring
Earrings: .Things. - Ember Earrings *Black

Poses
1st: Sari-Sari Minimal Nouveau2
2nd: Apple Spice - Fierce Pose Set
3rd:  (marukin) motelier pose set @ C88



No comments:

Post a Comment