Friday, October 24, 2014

There's Things With Horns & Saucer Eyes!!


{These Photos Taken At Pumpkin Town}

I'm so glad I finally made it over to Pumpkin Town! Such a cute little place that brought back so many childhood Halloween memories. Definitely pay it a visit if you haven't. 

So today is the FINAL day for Vintage & Cool and in typical Gia fashion, I had to sneak in a last post before it's gone and we don't see it again for awhile. 
I had to get in some Goth1co love, it's a shop that has long been in my Second Life, since the beginning of my days. I'm always happy to see that Keishi (owner of Goth1co), keeps involved in events, hunts, etc and keeps the shop alive. It's good to see the shops that were around in my first days of SL still going strong. Goth1co for The Vintage & Cool Fair had a psychobilly swirl to it and so it won me over. I'll admit that though I love love my rockabilly stuff, psychobilly will win me over hands down!
I complimented it all with a cute bag I snagged from The Little Bat for the Kawaii vs. Creepy Gacha, I love it sooooo!! Spooky and cute at the same time I had to have it on me. Speaking of spooky and cute, MishMish I love love you! Cutest lil monsters evar for the Tag Gacha  and I took them out to Trick or Treat with me in the top pic. To complete the look I rounded it off with a nice new pale skin from Skindustrial Bodyworks. A new bloody makeup set is available for this months round of Horror Haute and those smexy red lips are in the package with appliers for Nyam AND Loudmouth. The skin isnt available yet but will be soon and believe me, for my gothy and pale skin lovers, you're going to want it!
Heels by L. Warwick of course for N21 along with the other awesomeness there. Make sure to snag them!

What I wanted to say before I go though is that I hope you all really enjoyed yourselves this season. Try to remember what it was like as a kid. I know its not the same for all of us. Some of us are Halloween lovers and some of us enjoy Christmas more...but when I was a kid, it was alllll about Halloween. It was such a big event in our family. We almost never bought costumes because making them homemade was always way better and so much more fun. Anyway those masks from the 80's were a hazard!
That's what I tried to base my top picture on...the spirit of Halloween and never losing it. 
I am sure I will see you all again before then but have a blast, we only have a few days left till Halloween and YOU only have a few hours left before Vintage & Cool is over! <3

Body
Skin: SKBW Vampire Skin (soon to be released!! I will keep you posted!)
Hair: Truth Hair Tulip -  black & whites
Eyes: Ikon Vanity Eyes - Midnight
Mouth: [[ CR ]]Nyam Nyam (Wear to unpack)
Lipstick: SKBW Vampire Makeup Kit - with eyes! @ Horror Haute
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Shades of Purple Gradients

Outfit
Dress: Goth1c0: Goth Retro 50's Halter dress - Spider @ Vintage & Cool
Heels:[L.Warwick] Cordelia -Platform Heels- Purple/Yellow @ N21
Bag: !TLB - Creepy Collections/Witches' Bag V2 RARE @ Kawaii vs. Cute Gacha (not open till tomorrow!!)
Necklace & Ring: Kosh- Demonica Necklace & Ring
Earrings: (Yummy) Monster Party Earrings - Batty @ Tag Gacha
Monstars!:*MishMish* Scawy Monster - Diablo, *MishMish* Scawy Monster - Purple, *MishMish* Scawy Monster - Red, *MishMish* Scawy Monster - Yellow @ Tag Gacha

Poses
Apple Spice - Fashion Pose 012
Posesion Poses- Halloween Set @ Kustom 9

Gia's All time Fav Halloween Cartoon when I was a kid <3... Disney's Legend of Sleepy Hollow



No comments:

Post a Comment