Wednesday, November 12, 2014

We All Float Down Here




Oh...are we supposed to be decking the halls already? Not in Gia's World kiddies! It might forever look like Halloween because that's what makes Gia happy in Gia's World!
Cirque de Seraphim started several days ago and I made sure to pop in and snag a few goodies. Surprisingly what I had the most fun with was poses but you know me, I love my poses. But there's a ton of stuff from clothing to decor, poses, shoes, accessories and everything else in between.
Some of my favs are there and I had to show off their goodies!
Now, if you've been a resident in Gia's World for awhile, you know Dark Passions is always included or around somewhere but usually on my nails, did you know she occasionally plays with clothes too?! She does! She made a cute lil ringmaster outfit I had to play around in for awhile.

I do have a confession, my confession is this...when it comes to carnie/cirque/freak show I am bias and I love taking photos based on those themes! So yes, I may flood you a bit in pics this time but go ahead and admit it, you enjoy it! <3

Okay okay...back soon with more my luffs! Go to Cirque de Seraphim and grab some stuff!

Body
Skin: .Atomic. {Song} Autumn - Sugar
Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Rini hair-Black set @ Cirque de Seraphim
Eye 1: [ Mudskin ]_Butterfly Eyes_Grey2
Eye 2: [theSkinnery] Demon Eye Set
Make Up: MIASNOW Makeup - CANDY CLOWN Girl
Lipstick: (NO) High Def Cosmetics - Black Red Blend
Manicure: DP - Koffin Nails - Dark Harlequin @ Cirque de Seraphim


Outfit
Top: Dark Passions - Victorian Ringmistress - Black @ Cirque de Seraphim
Bottoms: Dark Passions - Victorian Laced Micro Shorts @ Cirque de Seraphim
Stockings: ~Cannibelle~ Micronet Stockings - Dark @ Cirque de Seraphim
Heels: Azoury - Estelita - Heels Black ULTRARARE
Necklace: [Fetch] Trapeze Necklace @ Cirque de Seraphim
Cards in my cheek: DRD- pokerface

Poses
1st: Seated pose included in pillow listed below
2nd: Sari-Sari - Balloons @ Cirque de Seraphim
3rd: Label Motion - My Black Balloons Subscriber GIFT

Props
.Atomic. {Vintage Toy Piano} Upright - Black
.Atomic. {Vintage Toy Piano} Pillow Seat - Pink


2 comments:

  1. The one with the little piano always makes me think she is singing "Coin Opperated Boy" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAnyYTjjhJ0

    ReplyDelete