Thursday, January 1, 2015

In A World Gone Crazy, Everything Seems Hazy, I'm A Wild One!

{Taken here}

Fameshed is open! Did everyone else bum-rush it like I did?! Okay good! I didn't want to feel alone in the struggle lol. Seriously though. I always tell myself I will wait for several days before going to an event. Because the flood of people is soooo bad. Causes lag. Of course there's the people who wear 6186688 attachments plus of course they have to bring their pets and whatnot and hey, it's your SL...but just know you're probably annoying several people when you do that at events! I rarely hop in an event in full attire, I'm mostly nude..just kidding! I'm usually in full on body alpha (so kind of nude right?)
However, there are some things I will fight the masses for. I saw these heels by Remarkable Oblivion and I admit that...I will willing to bum-rush Fameshed to get my hands on these babies! Such a super unique style and in typical RO form, excellent quality and texture at a price that just makes it easy to grab them all...plus there is a Fatpack available so even easier! Cuz you cannot pick one color. Versatility is so very much appreciated in my wardrobe because you will almost never see Gia dressed in the same style of clothing. I am gothy today, maybe not so much tomorrow, cyber Mondays, Black on Wednesdays, Freestyle Fridays...I dont really go by that, I am just saying, the randomness is there so if I find an article of clothing that can be dressed up or down, I hold it dear to my pixelated heart. 
Here's some more colors I snagged, 4 available total..just fatpack it, believe me. 


Body -
Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Anouk Nordic & DeeTaleZ *Appliers* A.T.W. SKINS _Maitreya Mesh Body_ Nordic
Hair: .Olive. the Delilah Hair - HUD 1 @ Uber
Mani/Pedi: -{ZOZ}- Gothic Cross Black Polish Huds - (Slink)

Outfit
Jacket: [monso] My Leather Blouson - Black
Heels: RO -  GearJammer Heels - Wild Child @ Fameshed
Shades: Cute Poison - Gothic Edition I Shades
Bracelet: Nomad // Aviator // Wrist Locket
Septum: [whatever] Septum

Pose
an lar [poses] Walled - 2m (this sim newly styled in winter theme by Neva Crystall, in case you're looking for a place for more winter themed pics!)



No comments:

Post a Comment