Tuesday, February 17, 2015

"Die Glorious, Or Live Long and Hard...Valhalla Is Waiting."


Yep! Someone got me into watching 'Vikings'!! Finally. Where the hell has this show been all my life? It didn't take me but a few minutes to fall in love with it...all bias aside since the lead role 'Ragnar Lothbrok' has a striking similarity to my beau. Be all the jelly gals! I love the story line, I love the scenery, the costumes, the acting...I love it all. I only just finished season one, have to finish season 2 because season 3 is right around the corner! Date night with a gal pal tonight to binge watch season 2! So excited!

So I took this opportunity to mash up a lil Eudora awesome-ness and create a nice like Viking outfit for myself before running off into battle alongside the men. Because yes, the beau made sure to tell me that although they thought it only to be men at first...they found that some of the bones that were buried with weapons and armor were that of females. Women were fighting right along with the men and I so so love that!
If you haven't invaded the Fantasy Gacha Carnival, go do so! There's so many things that'll steal your lindens. Even the randomness. Seriously, I will walk past a gacha, no idea what it really is but it looks insanely cute and so before I know it I have a few oddballthings in my inventory. That's okay though! We all find the right place and time to use them.
Okay okay, off to do more stuff & thangs! <3 your faces!

Body
Skin: -Glam Affair - Artemis - Asia - TheLastDays 06
Hair: Truth Hair Lagertha -  black & whites
Eyes: [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Jade
Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Mistress Eyeliners

Outfit
Top: FDD GS *Cirilla blouse* Light/Black @ FGC
Pants: FDD GS *Cirilla pants* Coffee @ FGC
Collar/Bracers/Shins/Belt: Eudora3D StormWind Set @ FGC
Shoes: . a i s l i n g . Tess Orty -Monochrome-


Props
Sword & Shield: RACK Poses - The Shield Maiden #5 (props used only)

Pose
*PosESioN* Marina Set @ Feeb's Rascals Sales Room




No comments:

Post a Comment