Monday, February 9, 2015

Glamour, Every Day...Every Minute.


Voules vou? Do you want to...what? Finish the sentence! The Burlesque event opened with lots of pretty stuffs and corsets galore! Seriously I couldn't begin to tell you my favs, there were so many. This was also the place to snag the cute & sexay stockings for your bodies ladies! Canibelle is there with a super sexy garter stocking set that I adored.

Death Row Designs is there as well but of course, leave it to the DRD gang to come up with a lil replica of Moulin Rouge! I was just smitten with it. Front to back it is quite an eye full. VIP seating, floor seating, loaded bar, stage, hidden room (In  the windmill!!) Short story. I knew there was a hidden room, I don't know why I didn't know where the hidden room was. I did look in the building but for some reason didn't see it in the windmill. I'm glad the creators were offline and I didn't have a chance to bug them about it because when I did find the hidden room with the vanity and the cute bed and everything in it, I did indeed slap my own forehead.
This is a set that I hope many had a chance to snag. Business owners, club owners, and land owners alike it's a place you will want around for private gatherings or social gatherings. It's just that gorgeous! The entrance was amazing too!


With lots of animations and a great environment, it has great RP potential too. So like I said, just everyone go grab it all.

The loverly manicure in my pic is by none other than Dark Passions of course! Make sure to keep your eye on that one. If you like getting your nails done in SL as much as I do, that'll definitely be one of your favs! Especially if there's a place in your heart for the darker side of things and well, we all know the darker side of things is much loved in Gia's World!

Okay cant stay long but hopefully be back soon! Be patient with me...love you all long time but RL issues keep me from sitting long. Back pain is a bitch. <3

Body
Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Anouk Nordic
Hair: Magika [01] You
Eyes: [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Nebula
Eyeliner: {MOON}. Obsession Eyeliner
Eyebrows:  #adored - downtown brows - full pack
Lipstick: Nox. Drama Lip [Oil]
Mani: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Maitreya HUD - Cupid's Countess @ With Love Fair (NOTE! Make sure to read all the signs above the nails as some are hudded for the Belleza body, Maitreya Body and Slinks!)

Outfit
Corset Set: *MC* Showgirl Set #Tan @ Burlesque
Stockings: ~Cannibelle~ Micronet Suspender Belt Stockings @ Burlesque
Heels: Reign.-Midnight Heels- Black @ Fameshed
Hat: [TMH] Womans Cream Venetian Hat with Rose
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Arabella Wild Pearls @ Fameshed

Pose:
Del May - Weary listener (new)

Moulin Rouge Set: 
-DRD- Villa rouge - Full Set @ Burlesque
(New DRD landing point! Update landmarks! <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment