Saturday, March 14, 2015

Drown {Skin Fair 2015}

 {Taken here}

I've wanted to do a picture like this for awhile so I am glad the Plastik made the perfect creepy like skin to make this happen! 
Ugh, I simply can't say enough good things about the Plastik. Vae, owner of the shop, has always been super awesome when it comes to creativity and detail with her skins. There simply are none other like this at the Skin Fair so of course you know I am going to feature it! 
It comes in several different shades which I will show you below, and allll of the appliers, it also includes a slink nail applier for each shade of skin. Making your nails match right up with your skin tone easily. Eyes are available as well and don't forget to snag her gift that is there. Super awesome slink polish set. 
This skin is a MUST HAVE for my fellow goths, roleplayers, fantasy lovers, all around dark personalities! Go try the demos, you will not be disappointed! 
Although I had fun making my picture pretty, I don't mess with the skin itself in my pictures. I do fix the shape of my lips and nose if I HAVE to, because I hate when SL windlights make them look funky. That shouldn't be blamed on the skin creator. I used a high pass filter over this pic in order to let the veins in the skin be more visible, as the lighting I used kind of lightened it all up. 
However...the different shades featured below are unedited so if you wanna nitpick, have at it there! You will get what you see in any case! <3 

 

Okay, go play grabby and I will see you again soon!!

Body
Skin: :[P]:-Immortalia Skin-Female:// Thana @ Skin Fair 2015
Hair: MINA - Roosje - Ombres 1.0
Eyes: :[P]:- Teren-Base-Kalah Blind
Manicure included in Skin package

Pose:  . Infiniti . - Lakshmi - 10

The Plastik gift at Skin Fair 2015-- 







No comments:

Post a Comment