Thursday, March 12, 2015

Oh So Glam {Skin Fair 2015}



Hey dolls!

Has everyone rampaged into the Skin Fair?! One of the most anticipated events evar!
I was able to take a peek around the two sims and snag a couple favs. So I get to focus on that for a few days. Hoping to keep it all skin and very little clothing lol. It should be fun. It's not something I am really used to so, here we go!
The first one I am show casing isn't a skin place a blog for, just one I loved and given, just a tad bias since Glam Affair is so Maitreya friendly and we all know Gia loves the Maitreya body so much!
There are several options for this skin but I loved the smokey look around the eyes of course. It's always been one of my favorite looks in RL and SL!
If you don't have the Maitreya body (for some odd reason!), Glam Affair skins are all included in the Maitreya body hud so, if you own Glam Affair skins, all you have to do is match up your body color with the skin you're wearing!
In typical Glam Affair fashion, the new skin is super soft and gorgeous. The eyebrows seemed a bit more defined to me and I loved that! But maybe that was just me lol.
Okay so on to the next one but this is definitely a stop you should make! Demo and then buy!

Keep in mind that a script limit will be enforced for the first week of the event to try and keep the lag down. Wear your system clothes and remove any unnecessary HUDS, keep all attached pets and babies at home with sitters, etc. No need to attach the entourage while you're demo'ing skins believe me! Let's keep it nice and clean and get in and out with alll the goodies!
Also, Skin Fair isn't only skins so, get them lindens ready to flail. I saw some ah-may-zin tattoos, make-up and other neatness there so, take your time and browse!
Back soon with some more favs and a NEW fav that I've never tried before, tats and more! :D


Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Katra Skin [ America ] 05 @ Skin Fair 2015 (links above!)
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Sherilyn - [Frizzy chic] - Naturals II @ C88
Eyes: [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Jade
My Purdy Mouth: .Loud Mouth. - Elena Kissy
Teeth: .r.M. Hermione- Teeth
Ears: Unisex [Mandala] Steking_Ears_Season 5
Manicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - French Manicure - Black Tips


Props
House: HIDEKI - Attic
Curtain: {anc} lacecurtain .setugetuka:yuki M/C
Ciggie: dl:: Dirtygirls Pipe

Pose
Diesel Works - Clover Female Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment