Sunday, March 8, 2015

"The Nurse Who Loved Me..."

{Taken At Retroville}

Hello hello! Hope you all have been having a great weekend. It warmed up a bit on my side of the world so that was a good thing. By 'warmed up', I mean it got to be like high 20's! Woo!
So I had to sneak in a quickie because I loved this lil outfit as soon as I saw it. It came with another I loved too so gotta get on that! This is Insanya for Whore Couture. Fit the theme pretty well. Kinky lil sexeh nurse outfit and I was down to play the part, mixing it in with some kinky retroness! Speaking of Retro...make sure to head to Retroville (linked under my picture), Erotigacha just started and there's lots of stuff you'll want to check out! From clothes to decor, poses and lots of other stuff!

So if by chance you haven't been over to Whore Couture yet, go ahead and take a chance. Don't let the name scare you off lol there are lots of things you will love! This and the other Insanya outfit should be on your list of 'to snag' when you go.
Also grabbed these cute stockings by AviCandy that I ran into at the WEIB Special Sale Room. Panty optional and all appliers included so yes go grab em' hurry!
Livalle on my feet of course! Super sexy and extremely detailed heels but that's not anything unusual! These are at Fameshed! Just another stop I'm going to have you make!
Okay okay, I got a ton more to show you and so little time! So get to shopping and I will be working up another post soon! MUAH!

Body
Skin: -Glam Affair - Summer skin - America - 04
Hair: [BURLEY]_Lily_Blacks
Eyes: [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Nebula
Lipstick: [PF] Lipstick <Dark> - Glossy Pout (red)
Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Mistress Eyeliners
Manicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Roaring 20s & Dirty 30s

Outfit
Dress: :::insanya::: Cosplay - Nurse All Colors @ Whore Couture
Stockings: :AviCandy: Lace Top Suspender Stockings @ WEIB Special Sale Room
Heels: {Livalle} Classico -Zipper Heels- Cherry @ Fameshed
Syringe (part of..): RoTtEn ToE THF Nurse Costume

Pose
Del May - Extinguishable (modified with Animare)




No comments:

Post a Comment