Friday, March 6, 2015

"I'd Rather Have Flowers In My Hair Than Diamonds Around My Neck.."

{Taken at Frisland}


Hey guys and dolls! I thought I would go to another part of Gia's World this week. It's not a part of me that is seen too often but it is a part of me that is there nonetheless. 
I always hope that my readers, my friends, everyone...understand why I named my blog 'Gia's World'. Not to be a narcissist haha. No, I named it that because there are SO many different sides of me. I can't just claim to blog one style of clothing when I love so many different styles. From Goth to Rockabilly, Fantasy, Fancy, Chic, Casual, and oh so many in between, it's all found in Gia's World. They're all different parts that make up me...Gia <3

So Sn@tch hasn't made an appearance here in awhile. Blame Ivey, hurry, everyone go prod her for not making these sooner lol. So she makes these gorgeous lil hip hugging pants and they just so happen to have the name 'Gia' in it (cuzshelovesmelongtimemhmm) and so I HAD to have them in Gia's World! They come in several different colors, have a nice rounded tush (no odd flat butt), and fit the Maitreya mesh body really well, which is what I have on in the pic and rarely take off. 
Mind you, this is Ivey's previous release....because this woman already released more Sn@tch goodies! Seriously, she is so very hard to keep up with. The awesomeness just keeps coming, we Sn@tchettes don't complain though! Follow Sn@tch on Facebook or on the Sn@tch Blog to keep updated on all things Sn@tchable!

Alright, alright...I am working on another post already. Sorry I am so super picky about my pics so it takes me way longer than what it should but I'm on it! Promise <3 See you shortly!

Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Brandi Sweet - (Asia & America)
Hair: .Olive. the Willow Hair - HUD 3 @ Uber
Eyes: [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Nebula
Mani: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Shades of Purple Gradients

Outfit
Top: :::Sn@tch Tawny Floral Crop Top (All Colors):::
Jeans: :::Sn@tch Mesh Gia Studded Jeans

Accesories
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Violette Cut Bead Boho @ Uber
Butterfly on my hand: AZOURY - Pure Butterfly (Blue)
Nose Chain: .random.Matter. - Orianthi Nose Chain V1 - Silver
Hair Flowers: (from this hair) .ploom. Daydream - Dipped 2

Pose
Del May - Hippy chick




No comments:

Post a Comment