Saturday, February 28, 2015

One Against the World




Holy hells this was a post of epic proportions! Oh man so....Arcade is...what, tomorrow?! Oi! Everyone staple your wallets shut naow or may it rest in pieces!
The amazing-ness I have seen from so many creators has me just like, jaw on the floor and ready to hit the teleport as we speak! I am beyond excited. From hair to clothes, accessories, and home decor it's just...like I said, all out wallet wars.
Speaking of war...some of my favs will be there, some of your favs too right?! Death Row Designs and Remarkable Oblivion. Oh man, oh man, oh man....I couldn't help but create an uber mash up of the two since they went together like peanut butter cups in my book! I was fan girl flailing and rolling around in it all and I am certain...that this will not be the last time I will play with this set. There were too many pictures in my head that were inspired by it all. I know I lowered my pic count down by a lot but I couldn't help myself with this one so, I hope you'll bear with me <3
The quality and attention to detail on both DRD and RO's end is just insane. Gas masks in SL are a dime a dozen but none like this. I will hold it, and caress it lovingly. Also the RO boots...must I say more? RO has already made us shoes that we've fell in love with and this is no exception. Must have gear for my Post-Apocalyptic followers! MUST HAVE.
So I zoomed in on just a couple, JUST A COUPLE because I was already like...oh my gosh I am going to make everyone run screaming from all the pic flooding but well like I said...attention to detail.
So here are a few closies of my favs from the DRD set that will be available at Arcade this round!


There were just so many little things that I was like, "Oh wait, lemme snap this, and this...and this and that tooo!" So anyway yes, go there, attack all things DRD and RO and be nice and trade fairly, give presents to friends or love on a newb...it's all a good thing <3

Oh and of course...look at my pretties...


There's no place like home....even if it's in a post apocalyptic nightmare! \o/

BodyMaitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Skin: -Glam Affair - Alice America - ShinyShabby 03 @ Shiny Shabby
Hair: Moon // Hair // Essentials - Nova Faerye @ Creepy Kawaii
Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Light Green
Grime: The Wicked Peach - GRIME - Body & Face Dirt @ Fantasy Collective
Bloody Knees: A*S Bloody knees:_V2 @ CarnEvil
Mani: [TfAtN] Slink Nail Appliers - Black Metal @ Sl Sci-Fi Convention (Closes tomorrow!)

Outfit
Top: RO - Last Stand - Armor - RARE @ The Arcade
Shorts: Blueberry - Cossy - Denim Ripped Shorts - Faded Light @ Uber
Boots: RO - Last Stand - Boots @ The Arcade
Gas Mask: RO - Last Stand - Gas Mask - First Response @ The Arcade
Belt: DRD -zombie apoc- survival belt
Bracelets: -DRD-  limited collection - bracelets
Gloves: Izzie's - Fingerless Leather Gloves Applier HUD

Poses
DM - Grown up
DM - Insane

Props
DRD arcade post apocalyptic theme park @ The Arcade





No comments:

Post a Comment