Thursday, April 9, 2015

"I Wish You Were Here..."


I so enjoy being a lil eclectic thing! I can jump from dark to light in just a blink of an eye and I am glad I can. I am far too selfish with things to stay boxed in one genre of ANYthing!
So I am showing you some more Saviad stuff quick. It'll be open tomorrow and there's a ton of different styles there to choose from, all very unique. I choose this one for the 'Look of the Day' because it gave me like a 70's vibe kinda..almost Twiggy-ish so of course you know anything that even slightly touches on my dear Twiggy, I take it!
So keeping it all things short since we have so many events going on!
Collabor88 just opened, On9 just opened, Pose Fair is right around the corner...I can't keep up! Shop all the thangs! I Saw some hot stuff for 100 Block and Genre too so I shall keep you posted!
Back soon luffs!

Body
Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Anouk Nordic
Hair: Moon. ALL // - Pixie Harlow (group gift!)
Eyes: Ikon Sovereign Eyes - Sky
Eyeshadow:{MUA} Eyeshadow Pack - Shade (in Baby Pink) Here's a look at the rest of the tones available at Saviad!



Outfit
Dress: !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! - Sanseveria II MESH @ Saviad! (starts tomorrow!)
Hat: *Tentacio* Headpiece for everyday monday black
Earrings: Pomposity - Art Nouveau Earrings
Heels: Ingenue :: Yoshiko Heels :: Pink

Pose
KaTink - Houston St Editorial Set - Pose Fair Exclusive!



No comments:

Post a Comment