Wednesday, April 29, 2015

"She Likes The Smell of Gasoline.."

 {Taken Here}

Well hello again!
I hope you're all enjoying your week so far. Mine has been a busy one so I just keep repeating to myself that Friday isn't too far behind!
So, I recently got into watching "Sons of Anarchy" but like in a very hardcore kinda way. I watched a few episodes back when and it just didn't catch my attention. Some of my friends kept telling me to try again and so finally after several months I did. Right now, I love it...even though my crush is...no longer a part of the show *SIGH!*. So my new SOA obsession heavily inspired my picture, along with the Reverends song, which I will link below. Of course, DRBC had to show me these sexeh boots, I paired them up with a sexeh jacket from Dark Passions and felt ready to be an 'old lady', as they refer to their women in Sons of Anarchy. These kickass boots come in several different prints and I am sure you will see them again in the blog because, she made latex ones that are to die for! Head over to the DRBC Flickr Pool or DRBC on Facebook to see the other options!
This jacket is a part of the Black Fashion Fair and is only out for 2 more days I think and then it's gone. GONE FOREVER! So run, run now while you have a chance!! (or before she brings it back to the store without the discount lol) There is another plated version as well but Gia likes black and blacker on black so, there's that. 
I fell in love with the skin by AlterEgo. It is currently at Suicide Dollz, which I will also link below. It has a ton of lipstick options, the make up on it is nice and gothy looking and the detail on the skin is gorgeous. Make sure to grab a demo and give it a go!
Okay enough chatter. I have tons to do still and so little time. So much pretties to show though!
Be right back!

Body
Skin: [AlterEgo] kensi powder - drained - fatpack @ Suicide Dollz
Hair: *PINK HUSTLER hair* 8077 monochrome
Eyes: Ikon Deadshine Eyes - Quicksilver (Frozen)
Manicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Maitreya - Coffin Cutie @ Spooky Cute Event



Outfit
Jacket: Dark Passions - Feliciaa - Black Leather/Studded Jacket @ Black Fashion Fair
Top: Blueberry - Leather Bustier
Hot Pants: *Promagic* Match Me Shorts
Boots: ::drbc:: nikita boots - noir @ Suicide Dollz
Necklace: Violent Seduction - Strega Necklace (Black)
Septum: [CerberusXing] Claw Set Black

Pose
Aerial - bike


No comments:

Post a Comment