Thursday, February 18, 2016

With Eyes The Color of Rain


{Taken Here

I absolutely love love love our many different cultures! Ever since I was a child, I remember being absolutely infatuated with learning about other cultures, their styles, history...everything, yes I was and am that selfish still. 
Japanese culture is just another one I adore, particularly the Geisha. I won't go into pretending to know every single thing about them, well...they're supposed to be a mystery...right? 
I do know we've warped them into something sexual when they first represented beauty and art. 
Although my Geisha is portrayed as a more sexual type, (hey I couldn't help it, I loved this Kimono and it was an off the shoulder only kinda thing lol) I don't want to misinterpret what they really are and should stand for. 
During my role play years, I even role played a Geisha...an artsy one. It was a great time too. I took my time studying them for awhile so that I could play my role correctly and actually gained a nice following.
Any time that I can, I try to take on a style I don't get to show off that often in my blog. This is just another style that I love so much and added my little touches to it! I won't keep you all too long this time since my last blog must've kept you all busy for awhile! Lol.
I will be back again soon though! That's a promise <3 

Body
Mesh Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.5
Skin  & Head Appliers: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads Applier ) Kat - Polar @ We <3 RP
Hair: Amacci Hair ~ Maria - Black Pack
Eyes: Ikon Hope Eyes - Oxidation
Ears: [Cerberus Xing] Industrial Ears
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Legend - Black - RARE

Outfit
Kimono: *:..Silvery K..:* Kimono Gown(Pink) @ Collabor88
Clogs: [Cerberus Xing] Trapped Sakura Clogs (Light)
Hand Fan: Astralia - Garden Geisha set (fan black) @ Gacha Garden
Head Piece: Astralia - Garden Geisha set (headpiece pink) RARE @ Gacha Garden
Kanzashi: Astralia - Garden Geisha set (kanzashi sticks silver) @ Gacha Garden

Pose
(marukin) severine & honeyryder pack @ Collabor88




No comments:

Post a Comment