Monday, December 23, 2013

Oh-ho-ho, it's about that time!



{Top pic taken at The Trace, others at One Christmas Night}
Both stunning places for perfect Christmas photos

With it being -EVERYONE'S- favorite time of year...oh, not everyone's? Well, I don't know what corner of the world you're in, but the corner I am in, it seems every woman around me has all their ducks in a row. They've baked already and most of them have everything bought and in the fridge for Christmas dinner. They've had their shopping done since oh, what...like October? Not me, not lil ol' Gia. You see, I just went Christmas shopping a few nights ago! My top photo is a perfect representation of what I felt like. I was all dressed up, looked fab, but I was oh so irritated with the holiday last minute shoppers. And every year I ask myself..."Why oh why do I do this last minute shopping thing?!". Then I will say, "I'm not doing this next year!". Next year, I will be doing the same thing. But it's all about the family and the things we'll do for them. That's where the spirit of Christmas lies. And if you can't find the spirit of Christmas there, find it in chocolate...or wine. 

I'm wearing this adorable little get-up by Knockers. When I saw this mesh, I fell in love with it and just plan on wearing it at every point possible! This is HUD modifiable with 8 different color options! (As is the shirt). So whatever your Christmas party theme might be, you're outfit will be sure to compliment it.

Hope you all have a very Merry one!

Body:
Skin: (top pic) :[Al Vulo!] - [Mimi] - [DK Milk TDR] @ TDR (Appliers included!)
(Bottom pics) Essences - Lorde01 *lumiere* (Also at TDR, linked above)
Hair: Top pic: .ploom. Verity - Dipped
Bottom pics: Iconic Emanuella Obsidians
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Broken Glass - Cappuccino
Lipstick: (bottom photos) Essences - Wednesday Lipsticks Pack 01 *dark skintones* (linked above)
Eyeliner: Adored Vampy Eyeliner
Tattoo: .Reckless. - GranDads tattoo (Monotint)

Outfit:
Top:  ..::KnocKeRs::..Curves To Kill Top
Skirt: ..::KnocKeRs::..Curves To Kill Skirt [Floral] (linked above)
Heels:  Blah. ( My Satin Bow Pumps ) Black (for Slink Medium Feet) @ Frost
Earrings: .:ellabella:. Roque
Necklace: Izzie's - Snowflake Jewelry Christmas Dollarbie (necklace used only)
Glasses: /artilleri/ Gabriella glasses *black*

Poses:
(top photo) .ploom. Poses - Last Minute Shopping (linked above)
(bottom photos) Label Motion (candy canes-subscriber gift)

A Judy Garland Christmas <3


No comments:

Post a Comment