Sunday, December 22, 2013

Darkness Falls {Visions of Gothmas}



{Photos taken at One Christmas Night}

When I first signed on to blog for Gothmas by Gaslight, I read through their blog to get a general idea of what it would be all about. It looked like something I would absolutely love being a part of. (I was right) And so I created this vision in my head of what I wanted. Songs I would use, photo ideas. I even wrote down ideas while at work! The main one I had in my head was a walk through a dark forrest by lamplight. I imagined what the dress might look like, what hair style I would use, etc. 

Before the event even started, I logged into my Second Life one morning and was greeted by a pleasant surprise. Someone sent me a gift. A Christmas Lantern. The perfect prop for my little vision. The lamp has it's own pose that simply makes you lift your arm so, I simply used the other poses right along with it. I made a trip over to the shop and ended up spending awhile looking around. It's adorable with a ton of gorgeous and interesting things! Use the landmark, you wont regret it.

My favorite designer is involved in Gothmas by Gaslight but her dress wasn't the one I saw in my vision....just yet. It seemed as if she read my mind and created the VERY dress that I imagined a lil bit later! An absolutely lovely dark gown that I think stole my heart.

I loved being able to see the different ideas of what 'Gothmas' meant to each of us...but this right here, is -my- Gothmas.

Body:
Skin: Essences - Lorde02 *lumiere* @ TDR
Hair: Redux! - Mourning Hair & Veil - Black & White Pictures @ Gothmas
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes - Wight @ Fameshed
Eyeshadow: Adored - last night - smoke pack
Lashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyes+Lashes -Snow- (lashes used only)
Teeth: ILLMATIC :: The Perfect Teeth - Normals
Nails:~SongBird~ Slink Nails : Gloss Tipped Matte
Slink hands used.

Outfit:
Dress: DRBC- Bella Morte Gown - Vampira DRBC on the marketplace
Shoes: Ingenue :: Brigita Boots :: Noir (I know you cant see them but still :P) @ Collabor88

Accessories:
Choker: :*:CPD:*: Victoria Choker (Silver & Ruby) (gacha) @ Gothmas
Ring: F*cking Ninjas' VtM Toreador Ring

Poses:
.ploom. Poses - Candlelight
Never Totally Dead- The Christmas Lantern (Thank you! <3)
Label Motion - Renata @ TDR



No comments:

Post a Comment