Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Bad Girls


{Photos taken at Virtual Decay}

I have so much darn fun with collabs. Blogging as a solo project is fun but occasionally, I feel the need to round up my fav gals and just have a blast! So why not have the best of both worlds and blog plus have fun? So when my precious Purz told me she was working on this dress, I suggested we 'werk' it together and though I came to her place making it look all girly girl first, I saw her and decided to make a few changes.
So eyes directed at several thangs!
The dresses come in several different prints and have an ocean of ways for you to do them up! Make sure to check out the sponsor page and stalk DRBC on every level to keep updated on the lovliness always coming out. 
Secondly, my skin is one I gave a go at. Was very cute! It includes a shape and all the skin appliers plus many make-up options. You'll love it. I will definitely be having another look at this shop.
My shoes are some of my favs and probably one of the most blogged items in Gia's World. Everyone stalk down FK! Designs on Facebook and message the creator to Fat pack these! I've been begging forever.
My tattoo, well...you all know Reckless is my favorite tattoo place, this is one of my favorite tattoos though! Also the ring, my BANG ring is Reckless ring still at the Luck of the Irish gacha. 
You can hardly see my nails but let me just...
ZoZ is one of my favorite places to get my nails done in SL. These pretties are at The Dressing room for only 70L so with my current addiction to all things Slink or Nails...I took them all!

Thank you so much Purz for joining me. We have to do it again soon! To check out the awesome things she's wearing, check out her blog!
I love my SL gal friends, you couple know who you are. In a cyber world of crazies, you keep me sane!..That song is for you! <3


Body
Skin: .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Avery Light Available at Spring Wishes Market @ Feeb's
Hair: little bones. Eulogy - Ombres
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Sweety // Sea Eye
Eyeliner: Nox. Extreme Liners [Pack Two]
Manicure: -{ZOZ}- Solid Spring 2014 Polish (Slinks) @ The Dressing Room
Tattoo: .Reckless.- Hell on heels

Outfit
Dress: ::drbc:: christine dress - dahlia
Boots: FK! Designs - Ursula Boot - (Red)
Rings: Reckless-Bang-Bone Krusher @ Luck of the Irish Gacha
and :Z.S: Brains rings - Green - RARE


Poses
(1st and 2nd photo)-  Label Motion - My Friend
Focus Poses-Guns Poses
Bottom Photo- Del May-Water Ski Stand


No comments:

Post a Comment