Monday, March 17, 2014

Springs Ressurection


{Top photo taken at Transylvania, Bottom at Death Row Island}
{My bloggy friend Mildread shot in this location as well! Check out her photos on her blog!}

The SAVIAD Spring Fair is in full swing! Want a little confession? I had to go to the next sim just to peek in and see everything before it officially opened! Even the shopping experience itself is entertaining! They've obviously put a ton of work into just decorating the place.

Many many of the best SL talents are there with some breath taking creations! Gachas are everywhere too so needless to say, I dipped my hand a lil in everything!

Spring is like a rebirth to me. When winter has killed off most of everything, Spring comes in and brings it back to life. That was my inspiration for my photos here. I wanted to show you this lovely dress by Zibska and at the same time share my vision on the death of winter. 

The skin I am in I snagged at the Skin Fair. Silken Moon I only recently stumbled upon but I can say that it took me about 2 seconds to fall in love with the skins. I love unique, I love different, I love original beauty and this place definitely has them all. (Plus appliers! *claps*) The Silken Moon mainstore is nestled between two other shops. Take your time browsing through them all!

Body
Skin: !Silken Moon Veinity Voodoo-(With Abs & Cleavage Version, Widows Peak tattoo layer and Slink hands/feet appliers) (At the mainstore and at the Skin Fair)
Hair: -LaViere- Elizabeth  Greyscale
Eyes: (left) {Dead Apples} Broken Glass - Cappuccino, (right eye) {Dead Apples} Phantom Eyes - Snow
Manicure: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Slink Appliers - Sinister Gradients

Outfit
Dress: Zibska ~ Verity in Berry (Huld Collar included) @ SAVIAD Spring Fashion Fair
Shoes: .Enfant Terrible. wrapped heels (for Slink Medium feet)
Necklace: *Deco* Mesh Marilyn Pearls

Poses
Top: Del May-Whim
Bottom- PosESion Poses-Mantis 9 (slightly modified with Animare)

No comments:

Post a Comment