Saturday, April 12, 2014

Don't Sit under the Apple Tree With Anyone Else But Meeee!




I know I said I was going to limit the amount of pics per post but...yeah this is me limiting! I loved all over this outfit and the scene in general. I was just like "Ok, let me pose here." No Wait!

Right here!


I crave fruits like no other during this time of year and allll through the summer. The when fall arrives, it's more vegetables. That's just my thing I suppose.
If I could though, I would easily spend all my money on fruit while grocery shopping. So, of course I had to do a spring pic with tons of fruitage!

I ran into a plethora of cuteness! Sn@tch released these cute lil dresses and I thought they were soooo cute! How to dress them up? So many ways! I went for a more casual/cute look instead of the super fancy. It's something comfortable and cool that I would definitely rock in my RL. Sn@tch has already released even more! I can't keep up! Make sure to click on the link above to follow Sn@tch on Facebook or follow on Flickr. AND...the dress has a super cute bow that attaches right over the bosom, I just didn't want to wear it for the pics (or *cough* I may have forgot to attach it, edited all the pics and was like awwwww daaaaaaaaaaaaamn! *cough*)
Also, Sn@tch is spoiling us with goodies at such a low price! Look for this...
at the mainstore attached to some of the outfits to find an awesome outfit at an insanely low price! It's why we love our Sn@tch!

My tattoo is another Reckless fav! It's just one of those tattoos that make you adore it from every angle. Check out my sponsor page above to follow Reckless!

The shoes are another new fav! I'll be keeping my eye on this little shop to see what comes up next!

Body
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ red china fairy TDRF]
Hair: !lamb. Austin (Mesh) - Grayscale Pack @ C88
Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Coffee
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] Essential Lipsticks - <Red>
Tattoo: .Reckless. Rich as fuck tattoo
Manicure: Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - Rich Reds

Outfit
Dress: Sn@tch Mesh Cara Party Dress-Red
Shoes: Bleich - Mesh Unisex Hi-Platform Black
Socks: C h a r y . Tube Socks (Black)
Cuffs: [ bubble ] Gacha Cuffs-Black V2 Cuff
Ring: {W&R} Petit Coeur - Ring - Black + Red

Poses
Ma Vie. - Girl Fever 04
Vibe Poses- Sessions_03 (modified with Animare)








No comments:

Post a Comment