Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Alice In Her Party Dress

{This photo taken at Pigeon Island}

I very much bonded with this little picture. The darkly girl taking her moment for a smoke break in a hidden corner. Maybe she's at a family gathering or something, a gathering of friends..but the introvert in her needs a moment to gather herself. Yep, that's me!
So we're coming to our closing days of Gothmas at Gaslight, sadly. I love my Cursed Events. So I hope you've all had a chance to visit, enjoy the scenery, grab some goodies, and enjoy some dancing at the Club Gothika mobile unit! It's open until January 3rd so, a few days still before its all gone forevarrrrr...or until the designers put it out in their shops lol. 
Anyway, get your shop on. I am having fun right now learning more stuff and playing around in photoshop.
I have some more awesome stuff to show you though so I will be back very sooooon! <3

Body - Maitreya Mesh Body- Lara w/ Slink hands & feet
Skin (on face): .Atomic. {Song} Autumn - Sugar
Hair: +Spellbound+ Witchery // Natural Ombres & Dips
Eyes: Ikon 'Sunrise' Eyes - Black
Brows: #adored - vanessa eyeshadows - full pack
Lipstick: NOX. Punching Lips [Fatpack]

Outfit
Dress: ::drbc:: wednesday dress - lace noir @ Gothmas By Gaslight
Shoes: ::drbc:: mary jane platforms - beetlejuice @ Upcoming Suicide Dollz Event!
Glasses: Cute Poison - Gothic Edition I Shades

Pose
Izzie's - Leaning Poses




No comments:

Post a Comment