Saturday, December 27, 2014

Hello, Hello, Hello? Is There Anybody In There?


As we step closer and closer to 2015, we see another year gone by, can look at things we left behind, both good and bad. We can smile about them, laugh about them, cry about them and hopefully more than anything, we've learned about it all. 
I love doing my post-apoc photos during the end of the year, I dont know why. Symbolization I guess. I wanted to get in this quickie of a post just to say a thanks to my readers, sponsors, friends. All the people that have silently peeked their heads into Gia's World to see what is going on. I don't care what reason you had to be here, the point is, you were here and I'm okay with that. 
My blog was started as an adventure. One I would take people on with me...an old school SL'er learning her way around this new school stuff and here I am. Sitting in my own lil corner of the SL world in a fantastical Maitreya body that I probably wont remove (until it's time to switch to my Belleza one which I still love). 
I hope this year has treated you all well...as well as possible. Life was never promised to be easy you know. All of us fight different battles and all we can do is be there for each other. I'm not trying to hippie dance around things...I'm just saying, we deal with enough crap everyday, don't be someones reason to deal with more. Appreciate everything, even if you think it's horrid. It's a lesson learned. Appreciate when people leave, they weren't meant to be there. Adore, love and care for the ones that fight for you and stay, they are precious.
I don't know where you are, what you're doing...but I do hope all is well. May this coming year be everything you'd like it to be <3

Luff you all much! ~Gia

Body
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin on face: .Atomic. {Song} Autumn - Sugar (no Maitreya appliers that I know of yet!)
Hair: [LeLutka]-VAGUE hair/Dark Grayscale
Manicure: Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - Chipped 1

Outfit
Top: Ronsem* Military JK / camo @ Creation JP
Boots: !Aphorism! Cavalry Boots - Black @ TLC
(I sure enough was not wearing bottoms, you're welcome!)
Headphones: [ContraptioN] Radio Gacha: Technician's Headphones *default* @ the Arcade
Necklace: Eudora 3D Corsair Necklace Black/Gold RARE @ The Mens Dept

Pose
{Imeka} Sits 01- Pose Pack

Props
House- dust bunny . hunter's retreat . boxed . RARE @ TLC
What I am Sitting On- dust bunny. traveler's table @ TLC
Wind Chimes- dust bunny . teapot wind chimes @ TLC
DRD Post apoc Christmas tree @ Suicide Dollz Anniversary (this was still open when I went today but not sure how long it will last!)



No comments:

Post a Comment